Bit Off Topic

  • dave.thofern
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      I apologize in advance if this post is a bit off topic. I'm planning a trip next week beginning at Mono Pass trailhead and hiking over Parker/Koip/Gem passes to Red's Meadow. We'd appreciate any information anyone has regarding snow in the passes and creek crossings. Our alternate plan is to hike up to Parker Creek, set up a base camp for a few days and then hike back to Mono Pass TH rather than be committed to getting all the way through.

      Thanks