Re: Did not finish JMT this year

  • Jim McCrain
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:52 PM
      Sorry to hear about your Brother In Law. Take care of business at home, and then get back out on the trail next year. I wasn't able to finish MY trip either, due to my hiking companions getting sick, quitting, and going WAY too slow! So *I* will be back next year, as well!

      Cheers and Condolences,

      Jim