Re: [John Muir Trail] Hand Gun ???

    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 1, 2011
      On Monday, August 1, 2011, steve quinne <squinne1@...> wrote:
      . And the guy just asked a question I don’t think there is a need to
      tear themup over a question … Id rather see people ask the questions
      here man !!! take care

      Good point. However much I dislike the idea of guns on the JMT
      everyone should feel free to ask. Whenever we get too passionate we
      lose people who have the same right to the trail that everyone else
      has.

      John Ladd

      San Francisco, CA 94114-3707
      415-648-9279