Re: Hand Gun ???

  • Todd Sharp
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 1, 2011
      I've been Hiking almost 25 years and I have never felt the need to carry a gun. If your concerned about Yogi and crew, a well placed rock to the butt is all i've ever needed. You don't have to clean a rock after you use it, and they come in many calibers, where as a gun, your stuck to just one size.

      I'm always more worried about Raider Nation. However, they usally disapear above 9,000ft.
    • nxs_310
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 2, 2011
        thx John.