Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Hand Gun ???

  • The Cisco Kid
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 31, 2011
      Last year about 4th of july, heard shots at night..... only thing running around that evening was a deer....its was pitch dark...and for someone to shoot in the dark....u are always going to hear noise in the night.....dont kno why carry a gun??? u fear the unknow on the wilderness then i suggest u stay home...

      RichardC
      "I'm in the Mountains, not over the Hill".

      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 2, 2011
        thx John.