[John Muir Trail] Re: JMT: First Trip--Asking Advice

  • Bronco
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2011
      You're saying you did the whole JMT in sandals? I did three days in Glacier with my Keens and thought they were the bomb till I got tired of lugging my Vasque Skywalks around. Even after an hour I could feel the fatigue draining from my feet and ankles with the leather boots supporting them. Unlikely that one-pound lighter load was the cause.

      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 31, 2011