Looking for a ride to South Lake on 8/9

  • bkohnsf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      I'm solo hiking my final section (soutbound) of the JMT from South Lake starting 8/9. I'm planning to hitchhike from the Bishop USFS office after I pick up my permit in the morning, but I thought this might be a good place to see if anyone else might be driving there that morning with room to spare.

      Please PM me if you're going my way.

      Thanks!
      Beth