Re:[John Muir Trail] Drinking Water

  • Viraj Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      I purchased the new Opti-Adventurer Steri-Pen for my trip and loved it. It was reviewed this year in Backpacker Mag. Though I purchased the first generation model about 7 years and was disappointed, the new Steri-Pen is terrific. What a weight saver and so easy to use! You will need to bring back up batteries as these special sized lithium can't be purchased anywhere on the trail.
      Viraj