Re: Snow appears to be melting between Tolumne Meadows and around Thousand Island Lk

  • mikedavson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Sorry for the delay. I've posted the photos at

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/53731264@N03/

      The route of flight, which corresponds to the order the photos appear, was from Mammoth towards Thousand Island Lakes, then up towards TM and over to Yosemite Valley on the left of the plane.

      Please add your comments if you recognize things and we can "crowdsource" this into a useful overview of trail conditions as of Saturday afternoon on July 23rd.

      See you on the trail!