Did not finish JMT this year

  • Ewa Bialkowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi All,

      We had to bail out at MTR because my brother in law passed away, ironically because of obesity and inactivity. We will be back next year. With all the side trips we covered 132miles and loved every step if it. I met some wonderful people on the trail but was surprised how few knew about this forum.

      I am very grateful to you all for advice and time spent on educating us, newbies.

      I know I will be back on JMT next year, snow, rain or shine.

      Ewa

    • Jim McCrain
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 1:52 PM
        Sorry to hear about your Brother In Law. Take care of business at home, and then get back out on the trail next year. I wasn't able to finish MY trip either, due to my hiking companions getting sick, quitting, and going WAY too slow! So *I* will be back next year, as well!

        Cheers and Condolences,

        Jim