Re: [John Muir Trail] Current high sierra condition, of trail and hiker

  • christopher_carney
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 28, 2011
      I'm hoping to start southbound this coming Monday, August 1 with a plan to pick up a walk-in permit at one of the alternate entry points, but I've been keeping an eye on conditions, so thanks to Viraj and others for the posts with your reports from the trail.

      In searching around, I found a post from another member of the group who had trouble on Mather Pass:

      http://brianroehl.blogspot.com/

      -Chris