Re: questions re meeting friend at Bishop Pass/South Lake

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2008
      I like this idea. Evolution Valley, Muir Pass and LeConte are very
      scenic areas and would be a must see, as is all the rest of JMT, but
      this is a highlight of it. I took a good friend that I hadn't hiked
      with in almost 20 years from South Lk to Florence Lk. because I
      thought this was the crown jewel of JMT. Plus it would put her back
      at South Lk. near her car.