Thanks for '07/Best Wishes for '08

  • patt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Am sending many Thanks to all the hiking guests visiting Muir
      Trail Ranch during the 2007 Season. Thanks too,for leaving great
      notes/sketches &
      memories in the Hiker Notebook.. They've enlivenened many a Winter
      Day....
      Super good wishes for a 2008 summer of great trails & for
      awesome hiking experiences to each and everyone....

      Patt (@MTR)
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "patt" <sntrekker@...> wrote:
        >Patt,

        Thank you for being so involved in the hikers lives that come to
        Muir Trail Ranch. I met you the summer of 2006 and had several
        photos taken with you. I have shared these photos and my wonderful
        experience in picking up my food drop at the ranch.

        Happy New Year to you, I plan on seeing you the first week in August
        2008!

        Paul Walker