dog days of summer

  • dvbraun
    Message 1 of 473 , Jul 20, 1999
      Slow times here at the JMT board. Hopefully y'all
      are out hiking the trail. Anyone had any hikes they
      care to talk about? Any future walks
      planned?<br><br>Conditions are great right now in the mountains. Runoff is
      waning, flowers are blooming, and the weather is good.
      The next few weeks should be prime time in the
      Sierra. I am going out this weekend but not on the JMT. I
      will report back after the trip.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002