Re: Glen Pass tarn

  • christopher_randall
    Message 1 of 473 , Jul 2, 1999
      That's the one! Man, did I love sitting next to
      that little pool! I want to say it looked bigger, but
      it may not have. Thanks so much for doing that, the
      picture is beautiful! You can see that the pool is the
      most beautiful turquoise, other-worldly even. Someday
      I'll go back, most assuredly. Maybe put in at Onion
      Valley, and hike down and do Whitney, coming out at
      Whitney Portal.
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24 8:48 AM