Re: Who is the current record holder on the JMT

  • vt_vhtrc
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007
      A bit late to be answering this question, but I just found this Yahoo!
      group while surfing around.

      My name is Sue Johnston, and I believe I have the current supported
      record on the JMT (3 days 20 hours from Whitney Portal to Yosemite... 3
      days 15 hours 32 minutes from the summit of Whitney). I hiked the trail
      from 8/24 - 8/28 this year.

      If you're interested, I have a report, gear list, etc. on my site:
      www.runsuerun.blogspot.com

      It was great fun!

      Michael Popov has the unsupported record to the best of my knowledge.

      Sue Johnston
      Oxnard, CA