Re: [John Muir Trail] gratitude

  • birdnlady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 2, 2011
      Sorry Krishna,
      We are not bringing the SPOT with us but decided on a renting a satellite phone instead. Will be bringing a cell phone so I might be able to post progress when in a coverage area.Would love to provide up-to-date and personal data about snow,trail and river conditions.

      From: Srirama Dronamraju <krishna9012@...>
      Sender: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 14:19:09 -0500
      To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] gratitude

      Happy trails Viraj and be safe out there!  Are you on find-me-spot so that we can track you?

      Krishna

      On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Joe MacLeish <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      Viraj:

      See you at VVR and don’t forget to leave the M&Ms on the trail for me to follow.  Hope the GPS works.

      Joe