Snow Conditions?

  • ken.stipanov@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
      Anyone have any current reports on the snow conditions at the top of the passes? We are planning to start from Happy Isles July 12.
    • Ewa Bialkowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
        You can check this out:
        There are a number of journals on postholer.com (sorry I don't have links handy but if you search this forum there were post about them)
        I also like this one:

        Ewa

        On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:14 AM, ken.stipanov@... <ken.stipanov@...> wrote:

        Anyone have any current reports on the snow conditions at the top of the passes? We are planning to start from Happy Isles July 12.

      • Barbara Karagosian