Re: parking question--Whitney Portal

  • el12@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 11:57 PM
      You can park in the Yosemite valley at the backpacker parking
      the ranger station do issue a kind of "permit" that you put on your windshield,
      Highly recommended as you will get peace of mind and not be afraid to have your car towed away.
      On my last trip I left my car there for 2 weeks and my car was so dusty it looked like an abandoned vehicle.