Re: [John Muir Trail] Pins

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      Love that place. Stayed in the cottages at the back last Christmas. Check out the snacks in the bar. Irish coffee!

       Barbara
      Typos by iPhone.

      On Jul 1, 2011, at 10:28 PM, Viraj Ward <birdnlady@...> wrote:

      Thanks Barb!
      I will be in YV having dinner at the Awhanhee for the Fourth.
      Viraj

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011
        I have seen several people talk about wearing a JMT pin that ID's them as part of this group. I'm starting a S/B through-hike on 9/5 and would love to put on on a shoulder strap. Where can you get them? Thanks. It would be great if everyone going between now and 9/5 would personally kill 100+ mosquitos for me.
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011
          Pin orders are by e-mail and go through me to Barbara K.  More detailed instructions in the Group's files area

        • Barbara Karagosian
          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2013
            Hi all,
            Just a reminder that I (the pin dispenser) will be out of the country from June 5-27, so will be unable to fill any pin orders during that time. So, if you would like a pin, and need it before the first week of July, please let John Ladd know asap. His email is :

            johnladd@...

            Thanks, Barbara