Re: [John Muir Trail] Pins

  • Viraj Ward
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      Thanks Barb!
      I will be in YV having dinner at the Awhanhee for the Fourth.
      Viraj

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
        Love that place. Stayed in the cottages at the back last Christmas. Check out the snacks in the bar. Irish coffee!

         Barbara
        Typos by iPhone.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011
          I have seen several people talk about wearing a JMT pin that ID's them as part of this group. I'm starting a S/B through-hike on 9/5 and would love to put on on a shoulder strap. Where can you get them? Thanks. It would be great if everyone going between now and 9/5 would personally kill 100+ mosquitos for me.
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011
            Pin orders are by e-mail and go through me to Barbara K.  More detailed instructions in the Group's files area

          • Barbara Karagosian
            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2013
              Hi all,
              Just a reminder that I (the pin dispenser) will be out of the country from June 5-27, so will be unable to fill any pin orders during that time. So, if you would like a pin, and need it before the first week of July, please let John Ladd know asap. His email is :

              johnladd@...

              Thanks, Barbara