Pins

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 7:32 PM
      To the 6 people whom recently ordered pins, sorry about any delay and they are in the mail! I'm off to spend a few days staying at Muir Trail Ranch! I'm so excited! Have a happy fourth!

      Barbara
      Typos by iPad
    • Viraj Ward
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1 10:28 PM
        Thanks Barb!
        I will be in YV having dinner at the Awhanhee for the Fourth.
        Viraj

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1 11:08 PM
          Love that place. Stayed in the cottages at the back last Christmas. Check out the snacks in the bar. Irish coffee!

           Barbara
          Typos by iPhone.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011
            I have seen several people talk about wearing a JMT pin that ID's them as part of this group. I'm starting a S/B through-hike on 9/5 and would love to put on on a shoulder strap. Where can you get them? Thanks. It would be great if everyone going between now and 9/5 would personally kill 100+ mosquitos for me.
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 16, 2011
              Pin orders are by e-mail and go through me to Barbara K.  More detailed instructions in the Group's files area

            • Barbara Karagosian
              Message 6 of 7 , May 23, 2013
                Hi all,
                Just a reminder that I (the pin dispenser) will be out of the country from June 5-27, so will be unable to fill any pin orders during that time. So, if you would like a pin, and need it before the first week of July, please let John Ladd know asap. His email is :

                johnladd@...

                Thanks, Barbara