Re: A frequent image

  • christopher_randall
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 25, 1999
      Someday I'll again visit this "cirque" as you
      call it again. Until then, all I have is the sweet
      memory. I would love it if you could email me the scanned
      picture, I don't care how bad it is. Or, email me
      (christopher_randall@...) and I'll send you some money to have the slide
      developed into a print so you could send it to me. I was a
      total fool when I was there not to get a picture of it!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002