Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Snow conditions: July 6-August 1

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 29, 2011
      The Microspikes simply rolled off H.R. Huff-n-Puff's boots when we tested them on traverses during the approach to Forester. He had actually used his boot's laces to further hold down the red rubber band across the top of his boots and it did no good!

      Get the KTS!

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education