Re: Where do you store your cookpot?

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 29, 2011
      Got that right, John! I watched in horror back in '74 down in Cedar Grove as a bear tore asunder my freshly re-stocked pack in the middle of the night. No banging or threatening, yelling or rock-throwing did any good. Just had to watch the bear eat everything and anything within and wait for him to be done.

      Took two days to sew the thing back up!

      "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education