Drysol prescription strength anti-perspirant

  • targetdoggmechanic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      Hello everyone, a while back I spoke with Mr. Ladd about posting the results of my experience with the above product. Those of us (myself included) that are cursed with overly sweaty feet may want to try this product. I had very good luck with it. You do have to start gradually and make sure your feet dont break out with dermatitis, but after a few weeks of proper use, you will notice a great difference in the amount your feet sweat...which has greatly reduced the amount of blisters I have been getting while hiking. In the past, I would have to stop and change socks every few hours, rinse them out in the creek, and put on a clean dry pair. Near the end of the day my pack looked like a clothesline. Hence, one of my trail names "socks". Now I can double that distance. I usually wear liner socks with wool socks over them, yet I was still getting blisters. Without changing this setup and using the drysol, I can now hike longer without changing socks and NO blisters!!! It is very CHEAP also!!! I tried it on my right foot only at first, and you can tell the difference between the treated and untreated foot. You may want to talk to your doc about it if you want to give it a try and see if it's for you...of course, test it out via dayhikes/overnights first just like new gear. Hit me up offline if you have any questions.