An invitation to visit my John Muir Trail website

  • Patronio@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 11:51 AM
      My fellow hiker:
      I completed the John Muir Trail from July 4 thru 22, 2007. I would like to
      invite you all to visit my website, of which I feel quite proud. I would like to
      share with you the many adventures, mishaps and lessons learned throughout
      the trip.: http://web.mac.com/patronio
      I have included extensive exerpts from my journal in which I share not only
      the events of thre trips, but many other personal thoughts that I brought in my
      backpack with me and were left at the side of the trail. Please, excuse my
      English if any mispelling or Spanglish ise encountered.
      I hope that you enjoy my pictures as well. Please, feel free to drop me few
      lines if you wish, to share your impressions. Thank you.
      Julio
      http://web.mac.com/patronio