Information needed for upcoming hike

  • Jay Strine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      We are going to hike up Mount Whitney via CottonWood Pass Trail, and
      down the Portal. We are going Sept 7th. Does anyone have any
      information on conditions for water in those area's? I am not worried
      about the Portal area coming down. I am just concerned how dry it may
      be in the area of Cottonwood pass, Siberian Pass, Guyot Pass, and
      Crabtree Meadow. Any Informaton would be appreciated.
      Thank you.

      Jay