Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Food Advice

  • Jason Morris
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
      I used Mountain House ProPack meals and breakfast meals. Six of each. I also had instant coffee thrown in there and ClifShots, as well as hygiene gear. I would recommend only taking the amount of food you need to get to your resupply point, but if you won't be hitting one, I guess your stuck. I recently used the BearVault 400 (the big one) and loved it.