Re: Distance of Rosemarie Meadow?

  • Alan W.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Rosemarie meadow is just north of Marie Lake. After a rough look at
      Topo it looks to be roughly about 65 miles from Tuolumne Meadows.

      Alan
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Aston" <kevin@...> wrote:

      > I can not find it on the map. What is it by?
      > Kevin A
      >

      > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "dreamjourneys94303"
      > <dreamjourneys94303@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does any one know the distance of Rosemarie Meadows from Yosemite? It
      > > is part of the John Muir Trail and the chart that I have does not
      > > provide me with that distance. Thank you,
      > > Julio

    • hmdsierra
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        Starr's Guide has a mileage chart in the back, as least mine does. I
        got it in 1969. It gives location to location miles and total both
        from Happy Isles and Mt. Whitney.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Alan W." <billabob2@...> wrote:

        > Rosemarie meadow is just north of Marie Lake. After a rough look at
        > Topo it looks to be roughly about 65 miles from Tuolumne Meadows.
        >
        > Alan
        > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Aston" <kevin@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I can not find it on the map. What is it by?
        > > Kevin A
        > >

        > > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "dreamjourneys94303"
        > > <dreamjourneys94303@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Does any one know the distance of Rosemarie Meadows from
        Yosemite? It
        > > > is part of the John Muir Trail and the chart that I have does not
        > > > provide me with that distance. Thank you,
        > > > Julio

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
          Figure about 97 trail miles from Happy Isles.