Re: availibility of gas canisters at resupply points on the jmt

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      I was there just over a week ago, and they do not have a store that
      you can walk in and buy stuff from. I would ask the lady helping us
      get our resupply questions about do you have this or that, and they
      would say yes or no, but there was not a place to go shopping. I
      would send them an email and make a specific request saying do you
      have this, please put my name on one. They also only deal with cash
      or checks, no credit cards.
      Kevin A
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Bankhead"
      <wandering_bob@...> wrote:

      > According to their website
      (http://www.muirtrailranch.com/resupply.html) Muir Trail Ranch
      carries propane canisters in stock at all times.