Distance of Rosemarie Meadow?

  • dreamjourneys94303
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2007
      Does any one know the distance of Rosemarie Meadows from Yosemite? It
      is part of the John Muir Trail and the chart that I have does not
      provide me with that distance. Thank you,
      Julio
    • Kevin Aston
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
        I can not find it on the map. What is it by?
        Kevin A

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "dreamjourneys94303"
        <dreamjourneys94303@...> wrote:

        > Does any one know the distance of Rosemarie Meadows from Yosemite? It
        > is part of the John Muir Trail and the chart that I have does not
        > provide me with that distance. Thank you,
        > Julio

      • Alan W.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
          Rosemarie meadow is just north of Marie Lake. After a rough look at
          Topo it looks to be roughly about 65 miles from Tuolumne Meadows.

          Alan
          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Aston" <kevin@...> wrote:

          > I can not find it on the map. What is it by?
          > Kevin A
          >

          > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "dreamjourneys94303"
          > <dreamjourneys94303@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does any one know the distance of Rosemarie Meadows from Yosemite? It
          > > is part of the John Muir Trail and the chart that I have does not
          > > provide me with that distance. Thank you,
          > > Julio

        • hmdsierra
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
            Starr's Guide has a mileage chart in the back, as least mine does. I
            got it in 1969. It gives location to location miles and total both
            from Happy Isles and Mt. Whitney.

            --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Alan W." <billabob2@...> wrote:

            > Rosemarie meadow is just north of Marie Lake. After a rough look at
            > Topo it looks to be roughly about 65 miles from Tuolumne Meadows.
            >
            > Alan
            > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Aston" <kevin@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I can not find it on the map. What is it by?
            > > Kevin A
            > >

            > > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "dreamjourneys94303"
            > > <dreamjourneys94303@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Does any one know the distance of Rosemarie Meadows from
            Yosemite? It
            > > > is part of the John Muir Trail and the chart that I have does not
            > > > provide me with that distance. Thank you,
            > > > Julio

          • Bob
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
              Figure about 97 trail miles from Happy Isles.