Re: Flooding/Mosquitoes.. and flies, oh my

  • redodell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2007
      Good to know that the rain I am seeing on the radar won't be a danger.
      Deerflies??? Boo. I've dealt with them before. Nasty little things.
      They don't seem to even notice repellent. Oh well.

      Don't know what we will do about storing our food after VVR. Maybe the
      folks at the resort will have some good ideas. If not I guess we'll
      just hope for the best. We don't want to break any rules but we can't
      afford to have anyone hike in supplies and it's just too many days to
      fit all the food in bear cans.

      Thanks for the info! I'll give everyone a full report when we get back
      in town. :)