Re: JMT and Tuolumme Meadows

  • Strine Jay
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
      Thanks again for the information on eating area's and
      store at Tuolumne Meadows. That helps our planning
      a-lot. We hit the trail on August 07th, I am counting
      down the days. I will let you know about the trip and
      conditions when I return. Thank you agian in helping
      plan this trip by answering questions.

      Jay Strine

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Jay Strine
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007

        -- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "hikingpdub" <eaglepdub@...>

      • Patronio@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24, 2007
          Hello everyone!
          Can someone give me the cumulative distance of Rosemarie Meadows from
          Yosemite Valley? Thankyou.
          Julio