[John Muir Trail] Re: FYI: Short Stay at MTR August 25 to September 1

  • dh5169
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7 2:03 PM
      Save yourself the cost of a phone call. I first called, but was
      told it was best to email because the phone is not at the ranch.
      So, I emailed. After a few days and no return call or email, I
      called again. It was again suggested I email, so I did that today.
      Guess I'll see what happens.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7 5:14 PM
        Guess Saturday's are for responding to email. I did receive a
        response to both emails I sent. Just wanted to post that in all
        fairness to the folks at MTR.
        Doug