RE: [John Muir Trail] Re: FYI: Short Stay at MTR August 25 to September 1

  • Fred Sharples
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
      I've been able to contact them via email in the past. They took about 5 days
      to get back.

      You could try the phone number 209-966-3195. I heard they frown upon people
      calling about resupply buckets but for a reservation, it might be well
      received.

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
        Save yourself the cost of a phone call. I first called, but was
        told it was best to email because the phone is not at the ranch.
        So, I emailed. After a few days and no return call or email, I
        called again. It was again suggested I email, so I did that today.
        Guess I'll see what happens.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...>
        wrote:

        > I've been able to contact them via email in the past. They took
        about 5 days
        > to get back.
        >
        > You could try the phone number 209-966-3195. I heard they frown
        upon people
        > calling about resupply buckets but for a reservation, it might be
        well
        > received.
        >

        > _____

      • dh5169
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
          Guess Saturday's are for responding to email. I did receive a
          response to both emails I sent. Just wanted to post that in all
          fairness to the folks at MTR.
          Doug