Re: FYI: Short Stay at MTR August 25 to September 1

  • John Kays
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2007
      Apparently they don't respond to email. I emailed them a couple of days ago
      w/ no response. Has anyone else been successful in garnering a reply?
    • Fred Sharples
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
        I've been able to contact them via email in the past. They took about 5 days
        to get back.

        You could try the phone number 209-966-3195. I heard they frown upon people
        calling about resupply buckets but for a reservation, it might be well
        received.

        _____

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
          Save yourself the cost of a phone call. I first called, but was
          told it was best to email because the phone is not at the ranch.
          So, I emailed. After a few days and no return call or email, I
          called again. It was again suggested I email, so I did that today.
          Guess I'll see what happens.

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Sharples" <fred@...>
          wrote:

          > I've been able to contact them via email in the past. They took
          about 5 days
          > to get back.
          >
          > You could try the phone number 209-966-3195. I heard they frown
          upon people
          > calling about resupply buckets but for a reservation, it might be
          well
          > received.
          >

          > _____

        • dh5169
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2007
            Guess Saturday's are for responding to email. I did receive a
            response to both emails I sent. Just wanted to post that in all
            fairness to the folks at MTR.
            Doug