Re: Why do you do the hike when you do

  • Greg Doggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      I work for Blue Ridge Mountain Sports in Va.
      BRMS is good about giving employee's a leave of abscence for doing this sort of thing.
      Thru hiking is a favorite subject of study for me so I thought it best to get busy with it.
      Some friends in a local AT club were going and the oppourtunity for me to join them presented itself.
      As for the dates we'll be on it, 7/29 thru 8/17, that was the trip organizers choice.
      Which is fine by me.
      Greg