Re: [John Muir Trail] New Link

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2011
      Thanks to Todd for this useful link to the USGS official map site (a great place to play around, if you like maps).  I moved it to a sub-folder, however, to place it with the other general mapping sites (as opposed to JMT-specific map sites)

      Go first to Links

      Then to Maps and Navigation

      Then to General Mapping Sites

      This link might bring you there directly

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Todd <t_b_sharp@...> wrote:

      I've added a link to the USGS website and download TOPOs. Not just useful for the JMT specifically.