Can you tranfer permits to another person?

  • msstanford2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Hey Group,

      Unfortunately, I will not be going to Yosemite this year - my backpacking buddy was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week so needless to say, we won't be going backpacking this year.

      My question to the group is - I have permits for 2 leaving from TM & exiting Happy Isles. June 15 - 21. I realize that's a ton of time to be on that relatively short portion, but we were going to do Half Dome from the back country & then camp in the back country after for 1 night.

      So...my permits are available & if anyone knows if they can be transferred & wants to try to go those dates, just send me an email.

      As always, thanks for the info!

      Scott