RE: [John Muir Trail] shuttle to Mammoth from T.Meadows

  • Fred Sharples
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
      Here you go.

      http://www.yarts.com/schedule/2007/Summer120E.pdf

      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Reuben Gerber
      Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:35 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] shuttle to Mammoth from T.Meadows

      anyone have any information on a shuttle service for midweek rides from
      T.meadows or the valley to the town of Mammoth?

      Much Thanks

      Reuben Gerber

    • Reuben Gerber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
        Thanks for the info. I'm looking for another option so I can arrive in Mammoth around noon. Yart seems to only be running southbound at night.

        Thanks for the help

        Reuben