shuttle to Mammoth from T.Meadows

  • Reuben Gerber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
      anyone have any information on a shuttle service for midweek rides from T.meadows or the valley to the town of Mammoth?

      Much Thanks

      Reuben Gerber

    • Fred Sharples
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
        Here you go.

        http://www.yarts.com/schedule/2007/Summer120E.pdf

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2007
          Thanks for the info. I'm looking for another option so I can arrive in Mammoth around noon. Yart seems to only be running southbound at night.

          Thanks for the help

          Reuben