Re: packs

  • snkworth
    Message 1 of 90 , May 25, 2011
      I ordered a z pack blast for myself in March. It has yet to arrive. I sort of went out on a limb to buy it, having never seen nor tried one.

      For my needs, it sounds perfect. Heretofore I have used a Granite Gear Virga pack and it has been fine. I wanted to try something new.

      Happy trails.
      Nancy from Mt. Shasta
      Btw, it is snowing here right now!
    • snkworth