Permti available

  • mike27079
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hey all,

      I cannot make my JMT hike this year so will do 2 shorter hikes at
      different times. I have a permit available and will mail it to anyone
      who wants it. Entry date is 8/5, exit date is 8/25, trailhead is Happy
      Isles, and it's a pass through permit. That means you're not forced to
      stop and camp at little Yose Valley CG. Number in party is 2.
      Email me at maurer at eathlink dot net if you want the permit. I'll
      need your mailing address.

      Happy hiking.

      Mike