Re: Muir Trail Ranch Opening Date

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2007
      Patt
      There are 4 of us coming through in late July. I have heard you have
      a deal that if you buy an dinner and breakfast you get a lunch. Is
      that right? What are your rates for spending the night, bath? Your
      website is? This years rates for a bucket of food?
      Thanks
      Kevin

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Catra Corbett <catrarunner@...>