Muir Trail Ranch Opening Date

  • patt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Here is a "heads up" for those planning on stopping at the Muir
      Trail Ranch.
      The Ranch will be offically open on June 16th(Saturday).
      The first shipment of Food Cache resupply buckets will be delivered
      to the Ranch late afternoon Friday June 15th....
      We'll be looking forward to seeing many previous hikers and hope
      that those who are 1st time JMT area hikers will take this opportunity
      to stop by......
      It's going to be a glorious summer! ! ! !
      Patt,
      MTR Staff Person
    • Catra Corbett
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        Hi Patt-
        It's Catra ;) I'm hoping to resupply at the Ranch for my PCT trip.
        I missed you last year :(
        I'm going to try and do the PCT in 78 days. Hopefully everything goes well for me.
        See ya,
        Catra
        http://www.trailgirl.blogspot.com

        patt <sntrekker@...> wrote:
        Here is a "heads up" for those planning on stopping at the Muir
        Trail Ranch.
        The Ranch will be offically open on June 16th(Saturday).
        The first shipment of Food Cache resupply buckets will be delivered
        to the Ranch late afternoon Friday June 15th....
        We'll be looking forward to seeing many previous hikers and hope
        that those who are 1st time JMT area hikers will take this opportunity
        to stop by......
        It's going to be a glorious summer! ! ! !
        Patt,
        MTR Staff Person

      • Kevin Aston
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2007
          Patt
          There are 4 of us coming through in late July. I have heard you have
          a deal that if you buy an dinner and breakfast you get a lunch. Is
          that right? What are your rates for spending the night, bath? Your
          website is? This years rates for a bucket of food?
          Thanks
          Kevin

          --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Catra Corbett <catrarunner@...>