Google Earth

  • Kim Fishburn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      The new version of Google Earth has a new feature having to do with mountains.

      http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2011/04/get-better-view-of-mountains-in-google.html
    • Peter Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2011
        On 5/5/2011 8:37 AM, Kim Fishburn wrote:

        The new version of Google Earth has a new feature having to do with mountains.

        http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2011/04/get-better-view-of-mountains-in-google.html

        I'm so glad they are doing all this to keep the masses pinned in their armchairs, feeling they have seen the mountains in 3D and high def is good enough :-)