Re:[John Muir Trail] Late trail opening at RM

  • Viraj Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      I'm wondering what the implications are for the late opening of Reds Meadow (tentatively scheduled now for June 25th). Does anyone know if this creates a "backlog of buckets"? Will the PO forward boxes mailed before then when the road opens? Is there any word when Tioga Pass will open and if TM isn't open until the end of June, does anyone have information about whether the PO in Yosemite keeps your resupply in the valley or do they forward it on? Sorry, with an early start (7/5) I'm trying to plan for options.Thoughts?