Re: Conditioning for the JMT (delete if uninterested)

  • ncalcamper
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2011
      Herb,

      I've been contemplating using the stairs at our local parking garage. This garage is 6 stories high, with 12 flights of 10 stairs each. Can you elaborate on how your workout? 42 stairs, 100 times?! Sounds kind of scary! How long does this take you, do you take breaks? What benefits have you seen? Thanks. NCC