Re: [John Muir Trail] Sunrise camp vs Cathedral Lake.

  • Ed Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2011
      Last year we camp out in LYV and then work our way to sunrise creek just below a 1,000 foot gain you have to do to reach to top of that area. The next day we camp out at Cathedral Lakes. That left us with a nice 5 mile walk down hill to TM. We got to TM around 10:30 which left us the rest of the day to pick up or resupply box then put everything away and enjoy a nice after noon at the campsite